Commonwealth Coordinated Care (CCC Plus)
This CCC Plus plan is for adults who need extra support and care both at home and in the community. They get many services to help with their activities daily living. Qualification is based on income and health needs. View the benefits below to see all that the CCC Plus offers through the Virginia Medicaid plan.
Patients are eligible for CCC Plus when they have full Medicaid benefits, and meet one of the following categories:
• Are age 65 and older
• Are adult or child with a disability
• You receive services through the CCC Plus home and community-based services waiver (formerly referred to as the Technology Assisted and Elderly or Disabled with Consumer Direction (EDCD) Waivers)
• A patient receives services through any of the three waivers serving people with developmental disabilities (Building Independence, Family & Individual Supports, and Community Living Waivers), also known as the DD Waivers.
If a patient has asthma, diabetes or another health condition, they can depend on us. Our Commonwealth Coordinated Care (CCC) Plus services, make sure that the patient gets the care and services that they need. Benefits CCC Plus service benefits include:
- Care Coordinators: A Personal support team from our experienced healthcare professionals will be available to provide professional care in our clients’ home.
- Asthma Support: An individualized care to help the patient manage their asthma or COPD in the comfort of their homes.
- Behavioral Health: Counseling and other treatments services are available to our patients at their directions or our directions.
Need medical equipment, assistance, and supplies to help patients live life safely at home? Count on us. The benefits include:
- Personal Care Services: We will send someone to help the patient with dressing, bathing, and dining.
- Home Meal Delivery will be delivered after a hospital or nursing facility stay at no cost to our patients.
- Equipment and Supplies such as in-home medical and safety equipment are covered under this service plan.